Based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. The primary focus of Ayurveda is to promote good health, rather than fight disease.
What We Do With AYURVEDA?
Ayurveda is the Science of Life and originated in India. The word Ayurveda is the combination of two words Ayu (Life) & Veda (Knowledge). Its roots are in Athurveda, the oldest recorded compendium of wisdom on the earth (6000 B.C.).
We take care of your nutrition needs by examining your body following AYURVEDA. Everybody has different natures to different kinds of products, select those food products according to your body nature and the product’s nature. If required, we also provide medicinal support to the customers. This report will be an unforgettable experience for your mind, body, and soul.
Ayurveda / Wellness Products are based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main goal is to promote good health, not fight disease. But treatments may be geared toward specific health problems.
- The object of Ayurveda is to preserve and promote the health of a healthy person as well as cure the disease. Good health is the fundamental prerequisite to acquire materialistic social and spiritual upliftment of human beings. Therefore, one should follow the rules of good health as described in Ayurveda.
- The concepts of Ayurveda are based on the various Indian philosophical systems (Schools). Ayurveda refers to the six Indian philosophies but predominantly follows :
- Nyaya Vaiseshika philosophy.
- Sankhya Yoga philosophy.
- Philosophy of Yogadarshana.
- Accordingly, the Human body is an integrated combination of five elements. mind, intellect, and soul (Jivatma). It also recognizes “Supernatural force” in the system of philosophy, whom we call “Paramatma” and who is omnipresent. universal and eternal but who is separate from the Jivatma or individual self.
- The human mind has three components i.e. Sattva, Raja, and Tama, which interact with the biological components Vata, Pitta & Kaph, and decide the psychosomatic constitution of an individual (Prakriti). Every individual has a peculiar body-mind constitution that is responsible for the health or disease pattern of an individual. Ayurvedic concept of examination of a constitution (Prakriti pareeksha) is to know body, mind constitution while selecting a diet, medicine, or treatment regimen, which is a special feature of Ayurveda.